Allie Girl

Friday, October 18, 2013

Allie is our sweet perfect furr-child. We have had her for 6 months now and she has really completed our newlywed lives. Sadly, she has not been able to meet us overseas yet. I bawled at the fact she couldn't come with us right away. We aren't quite sure if she will get to eventually come and it just breaks our hearts. There is so much that goes into bringing a pup overseas. The country can even choose to quarantine her up to 3 months if they don't think she is safe. Like seriously how freakin' awful is that. I would be in tears. Plus, it is really rough on a puppy to fly that much. I know that Brad misses her, but not the way I do. Like literally my heart hurts I miss her so much. Pathetic? Nope. I just love my little baby.
Hi! I'm Allie Mae!
This is her favorite position!
My mom just sent this & she sure is growing!


Are your Furr-babies your life like she is ours?!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I can completely relate to this! It sucks not being able to be with your pup. :( Thank goodness for good parents taking care of them and Skype! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Brody too! :( He lives with my parents since I didn't have time for him in college.

    They seriously are the best dogs, and super smart also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My yorkie Marni is my heart, I know exactly how you feel !! And that quarantine-thing is just awful, though I bet it's good when it keeps sick animals or dangerous animals from the countries, but I guess restrictions are usually something that affect normal people more than criminals :/ I hope you'd get your little fur-cutie with you! Dogs are the best! xo

    ReplyDelete